Tuesday, October 30, 2012

announcement

First off, thank you to all my amazing clients! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to do what I love!
I am SO blessed to be a photographer, seriously. How fabulous is it to spend the entire day with couples on the happiest day of their lives? A-mazing. Thank you, thank you!


I have had so much success this year with my business. This summer and fall season have been my busiest yet but, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm like a little kid in a candy store every time I shoot a wedding, or a family session or a portrait session. It continues to give me butterflies right before the bride walks down the aisle or the bride and groom exit the temple grinning from ear to ear. Ah, I love it all.


My announcement of sorts is that due to this crazy busy last few months and all the weddings I had the privilege of documenting, I will be taking a much needed break for the remainder of the year. 
I am no longer accepting weddings or portrait sessions for the remainder of 2012. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
**However, if you have already booked a session with me, don't worry, you are still on my schedule :)

Although I will dearly miss photographing my amazing clients for the next couple of months, I'm going to take this time to thoroughly enjoy my husband and our little daughter. So excited for the holidays and getting to spend quality time with my two loves and our families.

Now booking 2013 weddings!

To complete this post, here are a few lovely images from Brad and Gillian's wedding :)


who's lookin...