Friday, December 30, 2011

A Birth Story

 Brylin Kody. 
12/16/11. 6 lbs 14 oz.
This was my very first experience with birth photography and all I can say is WOW!
This was one of the coolest opportunities I've ever had. I seriously loved everything about it. Everything last detail.
My sweet friend Bre allowed me to document every step of the way during the whole birth process.
Breanna works at the NICU and so I guess you could say she kinda had the "hook ups" since I got to photograph the actual live c-section (this was an extremely rare opportunity). I was so excited and nervous!
Thank you to Kody, Bre and their kind families for allowing me to spend this special day with them and to photograph this amazing experience!
An intimate glimpse into a c-section birth.






 










 





























.... and a preview from Brylin's newborn shoot



Congratulations Bre and Kody :) She is just precious!
 

who's lookin...