Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New 2011 Bridal Collection

accessories by yours truly.

I'm excited to finally announce the launch of my new collection of wedding hair accessories!
Each piece is designed by me, custom made and one-of-a-kind. They look even more lovely in person and in your hair.

View and shop below:

Gorgeous maribou and ostrich feathers adorn this timeless, romantic design embellished with a vintage pearl brooch.
Measures approximately 4 inches in length and secures to hair with your choice of a silver alligator clip or hair comb.

$28.00



Two single rolled white rosette flowers with a pearl beaded center, nestled atop white ostrich feathers.
Measures approximately 5.5 inches in length and secures to hair with your choice of a silver alligator clip or hair comb.

$24.00


This gorgeous bridal headband features white maribou feathers and a vintage jeweled accent resting upon a single white rosette flower.
Fastened to a thin, comfortable metal headband.

$20.00



P.S.  I need to find a lovely gal to model my hair pieces for me, anyone interested? 
This will give you a better idea of how my hair pieces look.
My designs are even more beautiful in person, if you are interested in viewing them, give me a call, 801.644.4179.

More designs to come!

who's lookin...