Monday, March 1, 2010

Engagement Session Inspiration

Let me show you what I mean.

I'm so happy that the bustling season for 2010 engagement sessions is finally here! I have some fabulous ideas that I've been longing to try and I hope couples will be up for the adventure.

Don't be afraid to think outside the box, bring along an item that means something to you as a couple or bring something just plain fun. It's all about your individual personality. Bring a blanket and a picnic basket, bring some bubblicious bubble gum, if you like to read bring a book, bring some sparkly confetti, bring a colorful bunch of balloons, bring a vintage hat, hair piece or a girly pair of heels, if you both like to play sports bring along the soccer ball. Of course during each engagement session there will always be some traditional posing but, it's fun to have a unique variety of your first photo shoot together as a couple.
Okay, go be creative!

who's lookin...