Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This makes it all worth it . . .

I love our pictures. You are so amazing, I brag to all my friends about how creative and talented you are. You can be making the big bucks :) I keep getting wonderful comments about my wedding pics on facebook. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Crystal


Oh Ashley thanks so much for what you did for John and I, we had an amazing time with you. You are wonderful!
*Whitney and John

We just wanted to tell you how happy we are with our pictures. You do such great work!! I go out to your blog occasionally and admire your creative photography. You really give it a special touch & we are thrilled that you are doing all of ours. You are a FABULOUS photographer and we would recommend you to others.
*Sharon and Luis


I just love getting emails and comments like these, they make me sooooo happy!

who's lookin...