Tuesday, July 28, 2009

makes my heart sing!

It's emails and comments like these that make me soooo happy! This is the ultimate reward and pay off...

Ashley,

WOW, your work continues to amaze us! We are absolutely thrilled with our photographs and want to thank you for your dedication and hard work. We wish you all the best in you photography career, I know you'll stay busy.
-Sharon & Luis


Ashley!

Just wanted to say thank you so much for everything you've done for us. Clayton and I love to show our pictures off to everyone because we love them so much! It was also so awesome to see our pictures on the utah bride website. It was so exciting! We have been telling all of our friends who have recently gotten engaged to look at your blog and website and to really consider having you do their photography. When me and Clayton want to get more pictures done perhaps in a year or so is it alright if we call you ??? Thanks again Ashley!
-Leslie Gornichec

who's lookin...